CureWave Pain Laser Treatment Specialist in Coral Springs, FL
If you are looking for a revolutionary way to repair your injuries and accelerate your recovery, come to Walking Urgent Care for our CureWave laser treatment! Call us today or visit us online to book an appointment.
Table of Contents:
What is the CureWave laser system?
Who benefits from CureWave laser treatments?
What to expect from a CureWave session?
What are the benefits of CureWave laser treatments?
Pain is a complex condition, especially chronic pain, and has many factors involved, which can make it hard to treat. With modern technology, pain management specialists have discovered new ways to treat pain, with less invasive procedures and more promising results. One of the newest and most innovative technologies used to treat pain is the CureWave laser system, which can target various types of pain in addition to providing a whole host of health benefits.
The CureWave Laser System is a revolutionary, non-invasive laser therapy that promotes soft tissue healing and treats acute and chronic pain. This laser technology delivers infrared energy to injured and inflamed soft tissues, such as skin, muscles, tendons, and ligaments, inducing a healing response. In addition, the laser has a low peak absorption for melanin, hemoglobin, and oxyhemoglobin, meaning that the light therapy can safely penetrate deeper into the tissue without causing harm to the surrounding tissues. Deeper penetration into the soft tissues results in a greater amount of reparations to the cells and the entire area that is damaged or inflamed.
The CureWave Laser System can benefit:
• Athletes with an acute injury
• Elderly patients with chronic pain
• Highly active individuals
• People who work in an office setting
• Business professionals
• People who work in manual labor
These are just a few examples of who can benefit from CureWave laser treatments; it is suitable for people of all body types and medical backgrounds.
The first CureWave laser session typically involves a 30-minute evaluation with a medical professional, such as a doctor or physician assistant. The examining physician will then collaborate with the laser technician to ensure that the areas being treated will have the greatest impact on pain or limitations. Laser treatments can last up to 60 minutes, but may only take 20 minutes; the initial evaluation will determine the length of session needed. The doctor will determine the best course of action for maintenance treatments, if needed, and communicate those options to the patient.
CureWave laser treatments provide a long list of incredible health benefits, including:
• Stimulates Cell Growth: Due to increased mitochondrial activity, this noninvasive laser treatment accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
• Increased Vascular Activity: Induces temporary vasodilation (dilation or widening of blood vessels), which lowers blood pressure and increases blood flow and oxygen to damaged tissue areas.
• Anti-Inflammatory Action: This treatment also reduces swelling caused by bruising and/or joint inflammation, enhancing muscle recovery and joint mobility.
• Increase of Metabolic Activity: Increases ATP production by the mitochondria, allowing cells to heal and repair at a much faster rate.
• Enhanced Nerve Function: This laser technology also accelerates the process of nerve healing and the ability to help repair nerve damage due to increased levels of acetylcholine and serotonin, two important neurotransmitters.
• Reduces Scar Tissue: Following tissue damage from cuts, burns, strains or sprains, the CureWave laser reduces the formation of scar tissue.
• Reduces Pain: By causing the production of endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller, this treatment is particularly effective in reducing pain as well as reducing reliance on other pain medications.
• Faster Tissue Healing: One of the biggest benefits of CureWave laser treatments is faster tissue healing, which has a whole host of effects on other metabolic processes.
Call us today to book an appointment with our CureWave laser treatment specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 10308 W Sample Road, Coral Springs, FL 33065. We look forward to serving you! We serve patients from Coral Springs FL, North Lauderdale FL, Margate FL, Parkland FL, Tamarac FL, and Coconut Creek FL.